Information Collected for Reservations:
When a guest initiates a reservation, we must collect the guest name, email address and phone number in order to process the reservation for the guest’s stay. We also collect the credit card number which will be used for payment, the specified dates for arrival and departure and a reference to which property the reservation applies to.
Information Collected for Requests:
When a guest send us an inquiry regarding our services or other properties listed with us, either directly or via a 3rd party reservation site, we collect the guest’s name, email address, and any relevant information the guest provides us with in order to process and respond to the inquiry. We may also retain information such as the content and text of these inquiries as well as the content and text of our response to the guest. This information is used to review if we effectively address guest concerns.
Information Collected for Guest Reviews:
We greatly appreciate comments and suggestions left as reviews on our properties or our management services. Not only do we value these comments and suggestions personally but we also know they help other guests decide if our company and our properties are a great choice. Any comments or suggestions made to us, along with your initials, city, state and country may be retained for our review and potentially published in the future on the pages of our website.
Information Shared with Third Parties:
- We may need to share information in order to provide the service you have requested.
- We may disclose information when such a disclosure is required by law, such as complying with a court order or subpoena.
- We may disclose information if such a disclosure is necessary in order to investigate/prevent harmful activities to a managed property, owners, guests, or our employees.
- We may share information with the credit card company if you pay for your rental charges and fees with a card, and to initiate a security hold (Note: Sands of Alabama does not require security deposits.)
- As our site and reservation software are powered by OwnerRez Inc., information collected through our website is shared by Sands of Alabama and OwnerRez Inc.
Leaving Our Website
Please note, if you leave our website via links to other websites, we are not responsible for the respective privacy policies or contents of those websites. Additionally, we are not responsible for any cookies other websites might deposit on your computer.